Trophy Club is an affluent community located 26 miles north of Forth Worth in Tarrant and Denton counties. In 2012, D Magazine rated Trophy Club as the 15th best suburb to live in the DFW metroplex. Trophy Club is a small but growing community, and has increased its population by 26% since 2000.
The median year homes were built in Trophy Club is 1990, which is newer than both the state and national averages.
Other Trophy Club facts and figures:
- Population as of the 2010 census: 10,987
- Median household income: $33,457
- Median home price: $328,800
- Crime rate: much lower than both state and national averages
- Schools: Northwest Independent School District, rated as “Recognized” by the Texas Education Agency