If you find a home for sale in Grapevine, Texas be ready for your REALTOR® to move quickly. Grapevine is a great location to consider for buying a home. Pam Yoakum is here to help prospective home buyers through the process. She will evaluate your specific real estate needs, such as your family’s size and budget, to help you find the right home. She would be happy to show you one (or several) homes for sale in Grapevine. She’s just a call away!
Why Buy a Home in Grapevine, TX?
Grapevine’s northern boundary is defined by Grapevine Lake, where residents enjoy many outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping. The city’s southern boundary includes the northern-most entrance to the DFW International Airport, making Grapevine a prime location for local travel. Grapevine got its namesake from the wild grapes that are prevalent in the area, so it’s no surprise that the city hosts many wineries that promote local identity and tourism. The city even puts on an annual celebration called Grapefest, where residents sip various wines and can even stomp their own grapes.
Facts to Consider When Moving to Grapevine
- Grapevine, TX, Population: 50,538
- Median Household Income: $81,571
- Median Price of Homes for Sale in Grapevine is $258,400
- Shopping: Grapevine Mills (over 200 stores that include Bass Pro Shop, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND.)
- Largest Employers: DFW International Airport, the Gaylord Texan resort hotel, and Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District
- Grapevine-Colleyville ISD rated as “Recognized” by the Texas Education Agency
- Crime Rate: Lower than the state and national averages
WHAT IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE IN GRAPEVINE?