Looking to relocate to Euless, Texas? Pam Yoakum can make the transition easy and hassle-free by helping you find the right home! Pam has extensive knowledge of the Euless area and can point you towards desirable neighborhoods and communities. Let her help you find your dream home today!
Learning More About Euless
Euless is located equal distant from Fort Worth and Dallas, taking only half an hour to travel to either city. As a mid-sized city, Euless residents don’t have to travel outside of town for their shopping, dining, or entertainment unless they choose to do so. Residents enjoy the attractions and sporting events the Dr. Pepper StarsCenter hosts throughout the year including concerts, hockey, ice skating, and basketball.
Euless is a growing community in large part because of the city’s main employers, which include the HEB Independent School District; LSG Sky Chefs, Inc.; and the City of Euless.
Euless Facts and Figures
- Nicknamed “Tree City USA,” Euless celebrates planting trees in its annual Arbor Daze festival.
- The median household income is $58,606.
- The median price of homes is $159,400.
- Euless has a lower-than-average crime rate in Texas.
- The population is 53,675.
- The Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District serves the Euless community.